The ACVYS 2019 conference is organized by the Vietnamese Students’ Association in Korea (VSAK), with the participation of scholars and students living and studying in Korea.
The ACVYS 2019 will provide an excellent opportunity for Vietnamese and international scholars, academics, and students studying in Korea to share their interests, experiences, visions and present outstanding new research results. Furthermore, top Vietnamese professors in Korea are invited to ACVYS 2019 to deliver inspiring talks. In these conferences, you will not only have the chance to discuss current and challenging issues with our experienced scholars but also enhance your academic writing skills and common research methodologies in various sessions through reports or technical discussion in the conference.
Besides, ACVYS 2019 also brings the best opportunities for employers and employees by providing an environment for employers and employees to exchange job information. The conference offers free entrance fee for all participants.
TIME: Sunday, May 26th, 2019
VENUE: Seoul National University of Science and Technology (SeoulTech)
- Motto: “Connecting knowledge, igniting passion”
- The conference provides an opportunity for Vietnamese students studying in Korean to present and exchange their academic knowledge and experiences.
- The conference promotes the Vietnamese Students’ Association in Korea (VSAK) to international communities.
- The conference also provides an environment for employers and recruiters to exchange job information and researching experiences.
- Submission and Registration Open: 08-03-2019
- Submission Deadline: 19-04-2019
- Notification of Acceptance: 10-05-2019
- Registration Deadline: 19-05-2019